Invisalign® Frequently Asked Questions
1. After removing my braces, I noticed a movement in the position of my teeth. Is treatment with Invisalign® possible to correct this?
2. Are Aligners visible to others?
3. Do I have any food limitations while undergoing treatment?
Not at all. With traditional braces and wires, it becomes difficult to eat and enjoy your food, but with Invisalign® aligners, this isn’t the case as aligners are removable, and you can take them off.
4. Will my speech be affected if I wear Invisalign® aligners?
You may notice a minor lisp in your speech for the first few days while your tongue adjusts to the Invisalign® aligners. This, on the other hand, is temporary.
5. How long does the treatment with Invisalign® typically take to complete?
The response varies according to the degree of misalignment and the degree to which you adhere to the prescribed treatment regimen. Within a year, many patients have achieved the outcomes they were hoping for.
Have you decided to transform your smile? Contact BCR Dentistry in Phoenix, AZ, to schedule your appointment.
Call BCR Dentistry in Phoenix, AZ, your local dentist, at 602.265.5155 to schedule an appointment today!
Our location: 5155 North 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016.